Presidential Pamphlet Project
By Katie Mundinger
Visionary-thinking about or planning the future with imagination or wisdom.
Disciplined-showing a controlled form of behavior or way of working.
Efficient-working in a well organgized way.
Powerful-having great power or strength
1. List the Constitutional requirements to be President (1 point)____
2. List the salary, benefits, and perks of the job (2 points)___
3. List the (10) Constitutional powers granted to the President in Article II (5 points)____
-Categorize the powers into: Executive/Diplomatic/Judicial Legislative (2 points) ___
-Explain which power is the most important and why (Opinion) (2 points)____
4. List and describe in your own words the five leadership qualities and skills necessary to be a successful President as described in the attached leadership worksheet
5.Complete the guided questions from the attached roles of the President worksheet.
Summarize the six roles of the President (Describe in your own words, and include the examples from the guided questions (12 points)____
6. Describe how you would use your position as President of the United States to find a solution to a current challenge facing our country.
*Immigration reform, budget deficit, ISIS, Gun control, Affordable Health Care Act etc..
-Write 2-3 paragraphs describing the current situation. Include facts and statistics while describing the situation. Include pictures/graphs. (5 points)___
- List and explain which Constitutional Powers, Presidential roles, and leadership qualities you would use to help solve the challenge.(minimum of 3) (3 points)____
7. Pictures, videos, music, creativity, and readability of your pamphlet. (3 points)___