February 5 ,2016
Upcoming Dates @ W.T.
- PTA Meeting-2nd grade program@6pm/Chick Fil A @5:15 ready for staff to purchase
- RTI- Please bring data binder, laptops, and your smiling faces!!!!
- BISD Spelling Bee- Go Michael Meyers!!!!
- 4th Grade to Haltom HS for Opera
- 5th grade Mock Reading-No Pull outs!!!
- Shoulders out AM
- Newland out -AM
- Science Club 3:45
- Meet the Teacher - Laura Mackey@3:45 Staff please stop by after dismissal!
- Progress Reports Due
- 6-8pm Valentines Dance
- Cup Stacking Tournament @1pm
- Valentines Class Parties @2
- District AM & Campus PM- Please register through Eduphoria!
- District Meeting-Perry Out
- Safe Haven
- Shoulders Out
- Dr. Brown Announces TOY
- 5th CBA Math
- Safe Haven
- 5th CBA Reading
- 3rd TELPAS Tutorials
- Science Club 3:45-4:30
- 2nd & 4th TELPAS Tutorials
February 20th Ashley Wolfe
February 25th Becky Jones
Please let Sylvia know if you have any questions about entering your tutoring on the time sheet so you can get paid.
- Due to the fact that our subscription was current I did not enter Brain Pop as a goal on our Campus Improvement Plan as a Title 1 expenditure, therefore it cannot be renewed for the remainder of the year. We will need to revisit this for a 2016-2017 school year.
Touch of Class
- Please consider nominating a colleague to be recognized for their hard work by filling out a touch of class. Click Here
Lounge refrigerator Needed
- Please let me know if you are aware of anyone needing to get rid of or donate a fridge.
- Our announcement cart will be traveling around campus to practice for Dr. Brown's announcement of TOY. You never know where we will show up! Topley- I'm sure your gym will be one of our stops:)
In an effort to give easy access to the K-1 hall to a printer, yesterday one was installed in the Lounge. Your computers are already mapped and ready to print!!
Starting in February the last Tuesday of every month Chick-fil- a will be available to be ordered for lunch! Sylvia has the envelopes in her office.
Awesome Things Around W.T.
New umbrellas in the courtyard!!!
Thanks to our chocolate sales we are improving the courtyard.
W.T. has a brighter parking lot now!
Spotlights were added to the front and back of our building!
MP sooooooo proud of all the Lion happenings going on!!!!
I got to share how hard you are working with our Lions to several district people this week! Makes me happy,happy,happy!