Saturday Make Up
We have a special, last chance, opportunity for you.
Saturday Make Up
A World Language Department Opportunity
We have a special, last chance, opportunity for you!
Please sign up for a special 4-hour Make Up work session for World Language classes. Your student was personally invited to this session, so please consult your teacher before assuming you may get credit for this session when seeing it on our website.
Our event is on Saturday, October 15 at GOHS in the library, from 8:00 to 12:10, including a 10 minute break.
October 15, World Language teachers are offering a last chance for make up work Saturday Event. Students who have missing assignments in their World Language class are STRONGLY encouraged to attend. Following this make up session, make up work will no longer be accepted for assignments assigned in the first seven weeks of school.
During this session, World Language teachers will be available to support students in their progress and offer assistance to those who need additional instruction. However, this session is designed for students to complete and turn in all missing assignments to date.
To sign up your student, fill out the form below which will automatically send to your teacher. Sign ups will close by October 12.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email your World Language teacher for details.
By signing up you agree to all of the following:
- By signing up you agree to speak with your teacher before the session regarding any materials you might need to be productive.
- By signing up you agree to bring those products with you so you can be focused on the work from the very beginning.
- By signing up you agree to be academically productive. While chomebooks or personal computers are a must, students will not be allowed to use their cell phones during the session.
- By signing up you agree to an academic standard of behavior. Students who become a behavior problem will be removed from the session, and may lose the opportunity provided. Additionally, students removed from the session will be subject to further disciplinary action on Monday, October 17.
- By signing up students agree to attend ALL FOUR HOURS of the session. While not all make up work will take that long, students are REQUIRED TO STAY for the duration. Therefore, students who have work other than World Language are encouraged to bring it to make the rest of the time academically productive. Students who do not have additional make up work will be required to engage in SSR (Sustained Silent Reading), studying, or organizing their academic life, i.e. planner, notes, binder, backpack etc.
Saturday Make up Session.
Talk with your World Language teacher about the opportunity.
Room assignments WILL be adjusted. All students report to the library by 8 am. Late arrivals will be turned away.