LMC @ RTHS
News for the week of Monday, September 9
RTHS freshman know how to:
- Log in to Novell, create a document in MSWord, and save it to their folders on the P: drive
- Sign in to Edline to check grades and visit teacher pages
- Sign in to Google using their @rthsd212.org email
- Sign in to Follett to find materials, place holds and renew
- Locate a variety of materials on the shelves in the LMC and evaluate their value for specific assignments
- Use NoveList to find titles similar to those they've read
Those in Health class also know how to find and cite articles in:
Remaining freshman login issues for Novell, Edline, or Google? Please send the student to Mr. Brennan. Thank you to Mr. Brennan and Mr. Harper for teaching login lessons with all freshmen who have study halls. Thank you to Mrs. Alm, Mr. Ferry, Ms. Mercer-Curtis, Mrs. D. White, Mr. M. Lamb, Dr. Perrin, Mr. Welle, and Mrs. Schweitzer for their participation in the two-day LMC Orientation.
Would a LibGuide complement your lesson?
Last week, we used LibGuides in lessons for Ms. Mercer-Curtis, Mrs. Hill, and Mrs. D. White to organize print and online resources. Is there one in your future?
Phones are working now!
We are done with 4110 as the LMC line. Please use 4112 or 4115 to reach us. Don't be surprised when we answer each other's extension; we both sit at the circulation desk at different times each day.
Keurig Coffee Giveaway
Just-opened box of "Caramel Apple Pie" for the first person to email AMJ.