THS Choir Newsletter
January 19th, 2020
THS choir weekly calendar
Choir bowling party
Cuttime Financial Statements
I will try to send out updated financial statements this week. This statement is to make sure that my records are correct. In the process of converting to Cuttime, several accounts were duplicated which resulted in expenses and payments being recorded in separate places. Additionally, inasmuch as I strive for precise bookkeeping, the process of recording transactions in three places with daily interruptions lends itself to occasional mistakes. Please peruse them and let me know if there are discrepancies.
Flag Fundraiser HELP! Three ways to help!
- Set out flags for Presidents' day. Students can receive a letter jacket point, or it can go towards their trip account.
- Set out flyers in your neighborhood. Students can receive a letter jacket point per subdivision.
- Put the link on your social media and/or Nextdoor/subdivsion social pages
This is our most important fundraiser and the community loves it. Please help us with this awesome fundraiser.
Let's flood the community. Residents must live in the THS attendance zone.
2nd Solo upload due Saturday
- Solo upload #1 was due yesterday for a major grade. I will accept it late with points off.
- Solo upload #2 will be due by next Saturday. Students will need to upload their solo with ONLY accompaniment. The upload will be to google classroom. I will have chromebooks available during class for students who do not have access to technology at home.
All links are in google classroom.
Pop Show Ideas
Choir Trip UPDATE
Students should have:
$275.00 paid towards the trip.
The payment schedule and the trip contract can be found on the choir trip page of my website. Please check your child's cuttime account.