Crescent Elementary Art Expo
Sponsored by Crescent PTO
What is it?
- Family Night
- Free activities...NO admission price
- Dinner catered by Margo's
- Community partners are: Kate Brooks Designs, Stache Studio, and Griffin Spalding County Art Association
When and Where?
Friday, Feb. 5th, 5:30-8:30pm
Crescent Road Elementary School, Griffin, GA, United States
What else do you need to know?
- Students turn in art projects to display at the Expo (drawings, paintings, sculptures, sewing projects, etc.) -- Please label the projects with the student's name and grade and turn in to the student's teacher by Feb. 3, 2016
- Silent Auction
- Painting class from 6-7 pm; cost is $5 per child)
- Pottery class from 6-6:45 AND 7-7:45 for 1st - 5th grades ONLY
- Stop by Crescent's office for a flyer with more detailed information AND a reservation form
- Reservations for dinner AND class reservations due Feb. 3
Chick Fil A Dwarf House
Johnston, Owen & Bullard Attorneys
Cindy Stansberry Photography
FNB of Griffin
Manley, Spangler, Smith Architects
Melvin, Rooks & Howell, PC
Perdue's Paint and Body
Coker Pediatrics, LLC
Great Clips of Griffin
Griffin Realty, LLC
Hammond Services, Inc.
Memorial Drive Veterinary Clinic
Shepherd Law Offices, LLC
Sprayberry & Company, LLC
William G. Murray Realty Group, inc.
Xpress Tire & Car Care Center, LLc