MONDAY MEMO May 9, 2016
TO: ALL MCMILLAN FACULTY AND STAFF
WEEK IN REVIEW:
- May 2 - May 20 - SAGE testing!
- May 9, 3:30, SET Meeting - (Special Ed)
- May 10, 4:30 - Family Move-It Night
- May 13 - Last day for all remaining rotations
- May 17, 11:30 - Volunteer Luncheon (See PTA email)
- May 20, 2:30 - Closing social at Teresa's house
- May 24, 8-12:00 - Final BLT Meeting (Location TBD)
- May 25, 8:45 - Library Assembly
- May 26, 7:30 - Final Faculty Meeting
- May 26, 10:00 - Final Reading Counts Assembly
- May 27, 8:45 - Fit Fun Run
- Teachers, please be sure to read Mitch's email (if you haven't already). We truly appreciate all you do to help Mitch and his crew out by helping clean up your floor before it can be vacuumed. If you have concerns, please see Mitch or me so we can work together on doing what needs to be done to help each other out.
- Although it's the end of the year, it's a good time to review AGAIN what school expectations are in regard to behavior, including phones, and especially keeping hands and feet to self, remembering the school rules.
1. Be respectful
2. Be responsible
3. Be safe
Specials through the end of year...
Due to SAGE testing - Computers are unavailable - no lab rotationsFriday, April 29 - Last day for music, power hour, and math aides
Friday, May 13 - Last day for Art and PE
Please use the time your classes have specials (Art, PE, and Library) to complete your analysis of SLOs and complete your Stakeholder input form if you haven't already. We will be meeting with these within the next 2-3 weeks.