The Raider Report
May 10. 2016
FINANCIAL AID FOR 2016-2017
After you receive your award notification, if you have any questions, please contact Ms. Prado.
- SKIRTS MUST BE TO THE TOP OF THE KNEE. STUDENTS HAVE GROWN THROUGH THE YEAR, SO SKIRTS NEED TO BE ADJUSTED.
- THE ONLY SHOES THAT ARE ACCEPTABLE FOR BOYS ARE SOLID BLACK TENNIS SHOES OR BROWN SPERRY SHOES. FOR MASS DAYS, SHOES MUST BE SOLID BLACK OR BROWN SLIP ON OR LACE UP DRESS SHOE.
- THE ONLY SHOES THAT ARE ACCEPTABLE FOR GIRLS ARE SOLID WHITE TENNIS SHOES, WHITE AND NAVY SADDLE SHOES, OR NAVY SPERRY SHOES (5th Grade and up). FOR MASS DAYS, SHOES MUST BE A SOLID BLACK DRESS SHOE.
- CREW SOCKS ARE SOCKS THAT COVER THE ANKLE. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR CHILD IS WEARING THE CORRECT SOCKS.
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar. VOLUNTEERS FOR ALL SCHOOL AND CHURCH EVENTS MUST BE SAFE ENVIRONMENTS TRAINED FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL YOUTH. WITH SEVERAL SCHOOL EVENTS COMING UP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER. New program roll out date has moved to July 1st!
Parker School Uniforms
New Polo monogram
This will replace the current patch that is on the blue knit polos.
New School Patch
Our school patch was updated to align with our updated school crest. This will replace the patch on the sweaters.
- FAST FOOD-This Spring since the cafeteria receives federal funds to participate in the National Lunch program, an audit was conducted by the State Agriculture Department & USDA. Although positive feedback came from the audit about our lunch program, we were found to not be in compliance with health & wellness policies, as outside fast food was being brought into the cafeteria for students to eat. Therefore, in order to be in compliance moving forward, we wanted to make you aware now that beginning next school year, no carbonated drinks or fast food items will be allowed in the cafeteria at all during lunchtime, or dropped off in the office to be given to students for lunch.
- BREAKFAST-Another change that we wanted to make you aware of is that due to the extremely low numbers of students that have taken advantage of eating school breakfast the past two years, beginning next school year, we will no longer be serving breakfast in the school cafeteria. We appreciate your understanding as we strive to be fiscally responsible with the cafeteria program. Should you have any questions about this, please contact Ms. Prado
HSO OPEN POSITIONS
HSO is looking to fill the Executive Committee Board for next year. If you are interested the following positions are open:
- Volunteer Coordinator
If you have questions please come to the office or contact HSO President Edgar Lopez at email@example.com.
- Boxtops, Caprisuns, & Coke Tabs (turn in to classroom teacher)
- VOLUNTEERS FOR FIELD DAY. IF YOU ARE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER, PLEASE COME TO THE VOLUNTEER MEETING ON FRIDAY, 5/13 @ 6PM IN THE SCHOOL CAFETERIA.
All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.