Tustumena Staff Newsletter
March 19, 2013
Minutes from Today's meeting- Lots of Info- you may want to keep this one.
- Art Lessons in the Classroom. We picked April 10-12 for the days. Amanda will get details for sign up times.
- Fire Drill coming up soon.
- Mentor/Mentee sign up. Email Doug with names and if you are willing to be a mentor by Friday. We will put the teams together next week.
- Summer School- Lisa and Christina are sending out the letters. Must be Title One kids.
- Writing focus for 4th quarter grades 4-6, Research
- We are signed up for Trash clean up. We will get 200 bags. Last day/week of school
- Wildfire presentation for classrooms- information on staff table.
- Attendance letters to go out with report cards- March 26th
- Spring Pictures March 26th
- Yearbook cover contest March 22nd
- Pictures for yearbook due to Doug March 29th
- End of Year Assembly 2pm, March 29th
- SBA training for all involved in SBA 8am- March 27
Staffing Meeting Tomorrow- 8 am
Current Class numbers