Paws to Read
I chose this picture because it is really cool how the words are shaped. I feel like that when I read. Your imagination grows the more you read!
I am reading The Alex Rider series. I am on book number five, Scorpia. In book number four a contract killer named Yassen Gregorovich told Alex to find Scorpia and he will find his destiny. Those were the last words Yassen ever said. Alex goes to Venice and finds Scorpia. The first time they meet, they try to kill him. The second time they meet, they treated him like a god. They love him because of his father he has never met. They pursue him to work for them. I recommend this book to people who like exiting, fun, and awesome adventure books.
"I'm on Top of the World" By: Imagine Dragons
I chose this song because I like to read. It explains how I feel when I read.
10 Reading Things About Me
- I like to read adventures and mysteries.
- I don't like to read poems.
- I like to read in quiet spaces.
- It is hard to read at home when my brothers are home.
- I like books about crimes or crime solving.
- I can't sometimes focus when I read.
- Reading can calm me down or keep me awake, depending on my mood.
- I love the Hardy Boys.
- I like the Alex Riders.
- I read past my bedtime.