UA FOOD DAY FAIR
healthy + sustainable + affordable + fair
NSC STUDENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Wednesday, October 14th 10-2pm - UA Mall
Food Day is a national celebration of healthy and sustainably produced foods. The University hosts its own event every year. This year UA Food Day is on Wednesday, October 14th. There will be over 40 exhibitors present at the event, but we need help from volunteers throughout the day keep things running smoothly. Below are some volunteer positions that need to be filled.
- Voting Station- Provide information to attendees about the competition and help with the voting slips
- 1 volunteer from 10am-12pm
- 1 volunteer from 12pm-2pm
- Welcome Crew- Help exhibitors load and unload their stuff (8am-10am)
- 1 volunteer to help in the garage
- 1 volunteer to help on the Mall
If interested in volunteering, please email Tiffany Doggett at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and/or time you would like to volunteer.