No to sex
Overall Consequences of sex
3.The other person doesn't care about your feelings they just wanted sex
Birth Control Methods (5 best-worst)
Responsibilities of having a baby
2. getting a job
4.making sure your baby is healthy
Safe delivery act
under age sex consequences
Benefits of abstinence
- Having sex with an individual has psychological repercussions. If there is a breakup, increased chances of depression and unstable mental health are higher.
- You won’t need to hide anything from your parents or your friends, which takes a lot of pressure off your back and helps strengthen your relationship with them.
- Sexual abstinence is the only 100% guarantee that you won’t get an STD. (While latex condoms can help prevent some STDs, they are not nearly 100% effective. Condoms don’t prevent against HPV, gonorrhoea, or genital herpes among many other STDs)
- Sexual abstinence is the only 100% guarantee that you won’t become a mommy or a daddy until you’re ready.
- Practising sexual abstinence is a great way to get to know your boundaries and develop a stronger relationship emotionally and spiritually with the person you are dating.