PLANO SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
PSHS eNews: Where the Wildcat Nation Gets Its Information
Monday, September 28, 2015
* * PSHS PTSA (PARENT, TEACHER, STUDENT ASSOCIATION) * *
Two $500 PTSA Scholarship drawings will be held on October 6th! If you are a current Senior who has been a member of the PTSA both your Junior and Senior year, you are eligible. Don't miss out! Make sure your PTSA membership is up to date!
- Join us on Wednesday, September 30, at Raising Cane's located on 15th and Alma for lunch, snack, or dinner! A portion of the proceeds will go to the Plano Senior PTSA! All you have to do is tell them you are from Plano Senior High School when ordering.
- Wildcat family, there will be a clothing drive for the newly formed "Plano's Closet" from September 28-October 9. This drive is sponsored by students trying to make a difference to fellow students in need. Boxes will be set up throughout the school, so please send gently used clothing items in with your student.
- Donate peanut butter for the Plano Food 4 Kids Peanut Butter Drive in September. Drop-off sites include multiple Plano Kroger locations, Plano Municipal Center, any Plano Recreation Center, any Plano Public Library, Plano Fire Department, Plano Police Department, and The Shops at Willow Bend. http://web.ntfb.org/document.doc?id=493
- THANK YOU to the Wildcat parents who have made a tax-deductible donation to the Plano Senior PTSA! We are a little over half way to our goal of $8,000. Remember that all donations help us to provide scholarships, teacher education requests, community outreach, and reduced ticket costs for Plano After Dark and Senior Celebration lunch. These are just a few of the things that the PTSA (the Booster Club for academics) provides for the students, parents, and teachers at Plano Senior High School. To make your tax-deductible donation, go to https://planoptsa.membershiptoolkit.com/donate or simply write a check and mail it to:
Plano Senior PTSA
Attn: Ways and Means
2200 Independence Parkway
Plano, TX 75075
- Volunteers are still needed to help with the DFW Solar Tour at PSHS on 10/3 and the Homecoming Dance game tables on 10/17. The Environmental Club would also like assistance with club activities. Check this link for more information about volunteer opportunities.
PLANO WILDCAT ETSY SHOP
- Show your Wildcat Spirit with a new phone case, iPad case, trailer hitch, license plate frame, or yard flag! Many designs are available to create your one-of-a-kind accessory. www.etsy.com/shop/planowildcats
* * * * * * * * * * * * BOOSTER ANNOUNCEMENTS * * * * * * * * * * * *
PLANOETTE FUNDRAISER AT KENNY'S BURGER
QUARTERBACK CLUB SELLING SPIRIT WEAR
PSHS CHOIR CRAFT FAIR
MEN'S SOCCER BOOSTER CLUB
- Calling all Wildcat Fans that like to golf!!! The Men’s Soccer Program will be hosting it’s First Annual Golf Tournament on Monday, October 12th at Twin Creeks Country Club in Allen, Texas. Proceeds from the tournament become scholarships for deserving senior players. Golf tournament information and registration forms are located on our website at www.wildcatsoccer.com GO PLANO!!!!!!
PLANO BASEBALL BOOSTER CLUB
Update from Plano Baseball Booster Club
Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
- Homecoming Parade - Wednesday, October 14th.
- Holiday Poinsettia sale – Orders due by Tuesday, December 1st. Flowers will be delivered on Friday, December 4th. Contact Deanna Maas with questions at email@example.com.
Plano Baseball Booster Club Annual Golf Tournament
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Canyon Creek Country Club, Richardson, Texas
- Golf, lunch, gifts, prizes
- Early bird registration ends October 1st. Registration ends October 20th.
- To register or be a sponsor, contact Randy Wolff (619)246-3618
For more information about Plano Wildcats Baseball:
PLANOETTE MUM SHOP
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
~ ~ ~ PSHS...TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE ~ ~ ~
Plano Senior High School
Plano Senior High School Website:
PSHS PTSA Website:
- Two $500 PTSA Scholarship drawings will be held on October 6th! If you are a current Senior who has been a member of the PTSA both your Junior and Senior year, you are eligible. Don't miss out! Make sure your PTSA membership is up to datehttps://planoptsa.membershiptoolkit.com/Open_Forms