4th Grade Review
Volunteer Positions Still Open - SIGN UP TODAY!
Simply type write into the document and it will automatically save, no password needed.
Meet our Principal, Mr. Bering
Back to School Night
If you were unable to make it, I will be sending out an email with my presentation attached. Feel free to review it and contact me with any further questions or concerns.
* The presentation will arrive in a different email since PDFs are not supported in this newsletter.
Wish List Items for Room 24
- individually wrapped healthy snacks for cabinet (trail mix, granola bars, etc..)
- soft lotion tissues
- antibacterial wipes : We use these to wipe down the desks and prevent spreading germs, every Friday.
- 18" Hokki Chair: These are amazing! Instead of a chair, students use this stool, engaging their body and allowing them to focus on tasks more intently. We have 1 donated by PTO. Every kid would love and benefit from one :) http://www.amazon.com/18-Hokki-Stool-Active-Sitting/dp/B005JZ7H9I
- Noise Reduction Earphones: The kids LOVE to wear these in the classroom when they begin working on individual tasks. These block out surrounding noise and aid the kids in their focus. http://www.amazon.com/3M-Peltor-Ultimate-Hearing-Protector/dp/B000PW98WO/ref=pd_cp_hi_1
Edmodo Parent Access
If you would like to set up a parent account, please email me for your 'parent code' that matches your individual student. Your child's work and partial grade book will be available through edmodo.com, as less paper work will now be coming home.