Classical Conversations NE Philly
December 10th Memory Master Practice Party!
Plan for our Party Day!
- Tutors and station leaders are asked to arrive by 9:15. (If you are a parent game leader, a tutor will pass on material and a game plan. Those of us at the recitation station will go over proofing).
o Game Station 1 (Journeyman Room )- Miss Shainu
o Game Station 2 (Nursery)- Miss Jessica
o Game Station 3 (ABC Room)- Miss Miriam
o Game Station 4 (Apprentice/Essentials Room)- Mr. Adam
o Recitation Station (Assembly Room)- Miss Alina, Miss Amy, Miss Angela, Miss Chenwen, Miss Shabila, Miss Melissa Miss Michelle
- Any additional volunteers to help to set up some extra tables for the event would be greatly appreciated!
- We will have a brief assembly before breaking into class groups for stations. There will be 4 game stations, an activity station, and the recitation station. Tickets can be earned by participating in games, but reciting memory work earns the most!
· While the classes rotate among the different game and activity stations, the following parents are asked to be class helpers for the day, to ensure that there are enough parents with each group.
o ABCs- - Miss Yves
o Apprentices- Miss Stevens
o Journeyman- Miss Liz
o Masters- Miss Judy
***please remember that we are a peanut, tree-nut, and (warm) dairy free campus***
12:45 Special Snacks/Desserts Served (a sign-up genius e-mail should be forthcoming, please be thinking about a nut/dairy free dessert or snack you'd like to share)
1:00 Special Event: Book Exchange (look for more info in an upcoming email)
1:15 Closing/Cleanup ***Please be sure to check LOST & FOUND before leaving***
There is no ESSENTIALS/AFTERNOON PROGRAM this week!
- Chenwen is helping coordinate our groups participation in singing at the Veteran's Home on Monday, December 14th. I hope that many of you will be able to attend this meaningful opportunity! Please see her recent e-mail for further information.
- Enjoy your Christmas Break! We will return for your next community day January 7th.