information and reflection about Joseph Case High School
Volume 15, No. 10 *** January 4, 2019
Walk-Thrus reflect great teaching and culture at Joseph Case High School
Returning to Case High School rested and restored, I eagerly resumed walk-thrus and evaluations this week. So much of what I saw reflected purposeful planning, student-centered and collaborative seating, coupled with joy and hard work in these classrooms. Here are a few glimpses into a day in the life of a Case High Cardinal.
Early release from school: January 9
Faculty and staff will be engaged in a variety of currciulum, planning, and accreditation meetings to help the school strategically continue moving forward into the second quarter of the 21st century.
Dancing with the Teachers
The evening will feature eight Case educators who will be paired with a Case High student much in the style of the popular television program.
Tickets will be sold at all three lunches during the week of January 14. General admission seating is $5 in advance and $8 at the door.
Term II Quarter Finals Schedule
- Friday, January 11 - Math
- Monday, January 14 - English
- Tuesday, January 15 - Foreign Language, Technology, Fine and Industrial Arts
- Wednesday, January 16 - Science
- Thursday, January 17- History
- Friday, January 18 - Makeup
Online Winter Sports Schedules
For the boys co-op hockey team with Somerset Berkley (S-B), click here for a schedule.
For the girls co-op hockey team with S-B and Bishop Stang, click here.
- Term II closes on Friday, January 18
- Term II report card published electronically, Janaury 25
- Mr. Joseph Case High School: the high school's annual fundraiser, Thursday, January 31
- Seniors: BCC's Enrollment-Palooza, Thursday, February 7
January advisories: 1/9; 1/30
February advisories: 2/13; 2/27