TWIN RIVERS REGIONAL
OB/GYN FOLLOW UP
Thank you again for taking time to speak with me about the OB/GYN opportunity with Twin Rivers in Kennett, Missouri. Below I have provided a few links for the department and the community, as well as a brief description of the practice.
- Base plus production model, $375,000+ compensation
- “Earn what you want” potential
- Competitive sign-on bonus
- $10,000 in relocation
- Outstanding 401K package
- Health insurance, life and disability insurance
- Work in a Joint Commission-Accredited Hospital with 116 beds
- 2013 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award recipient for physician engagement and patient satisfaction
- Work with a tenured team that is compassionate and responsive to the needs of their patients
A Message From The CEO....
Gerald Faircloth, FACHE
Chief Executive Officer
Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
COMMUNITY - UNRIVALED NATURAL BEAUTY - SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY
Love the outdoors? Enjoy hiking, water sports, cave exploring and the most parks per capita in the Midwest. This Missouri tourist hot spot features wineries, bed and breakfasts, artisan festivals, sports, dining and more. Live in a beautiful, historic, river town within driving distance to metro areas such as Memphis and St. Louis.
The community is one of the Midwest’s most livable cities; steady economy, family-friendly neighborhoods, low crime rates, growing diversity, world-class health care facilities, vast educational offerings and commitment to community all fall in line with the Midwestern ideal. Median real estate prices are below the national average and homes are available in all types and sizes. Rental properties also are plentiful and affordable and there’s never a long commute in heavy traffic.