July 18 - Civano School News
Thank you Civano Nursery for the beautiful new plants to freshen up our school and thank you to Ms. Jana for coming in and planting them before the first day!
Purple Folders and Family Handbooks
The expectation is that purple folders come back by the end of the week. In today's folder you will find a whole bunch of information. Please read through all of these forms and get them back to us as soon as possible:
- Parent handbook (please read thoroughly and sign and return the yellow page)
- Blue Emergency forms (in case computers are down)
- Green "After School Going Home Plan" form (K-4)
- K-8 Student Information Form (homework for parents)
- "All About Me Bag" Homework for K-4 students
- Civano Parent Association membership form (also attached below)
Supply checks were due the first day of school. If you've turned yours in, thank you. If you haven't yet, please get your check or cash for $30 per student to Gianni ASAP so teachers can purchase supplies to start the year off right.
Please turn in checks for July's lunch order by this Friday, 7/20.
No more huge paper packets to fill out every year! The new online registration process should take less than 5-10 minutes per child to update their information.
To get started: Log into your PowerSchool parent account, and click the button on the lower left hand side that says “Returning Student Annual Registration”.
- Child appropriate old magazines or catalogs
- *Top secret* Working or non-working remote control robotic toys that the upper school can dissect.
Please fill out the form below to let us know your photo preferences.
To sign up for one or more dates/time slots, please visit our Doodle poll below. You may wish to add the doodle.com domain to your safe senders list. Creating a Doodle account is not necessary, but you may wish to. For those familiar with Doodle, it may look a little different than it used to.
We normally look to staff one morning Prep shift (8:30a-10:30a), and two shifts for Server/Clean-up. These are posted as slightly different times on Doodle to prevent the data from conflicting with itself. Regardless of the published end time, please be prepared to stay until the clean-up is done.
Thanks in advance, and happy lunching!
Welcome Back Taco Night
Tuesday, July 25th, 6-7:30pm
10625 East Drexel Road
Mark your calendars:
- July 25, Welcome Back Taco Night, 6-7:30
- July 31, NO SCHOOL - District Wide Inservice
- August 1, Lower School, K-4, Curriculum Night