Anacapa's Weekly Student Bulletin
Week beginning Monday, February 8, 2021
Happy February Islanders! This week is the regular 5 day schedule listed below. Please be aware, the schedule for the following 2 weeks is going to be very different so make sure you keep track of where to be on what days.
THIS WEEKS SCHEDULE
Registering for next year’s electives!
Follow the following steps:
- Watch our registration video first: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pkw9xMgxm5UYb4IiDnhMJ-RiC6wEIyZy/view?usp=sharing
- Make sure you understand what each elective is about and what additional requirements you need to complete. Failure to complete the additional requirements will result in the loss of an elective option of your choice.
- Go to the counseling registration website to access the registration form and review additional information: https://sites.google.com/venturaedu.org/anacapacounseling/registrations
- Once you are on the registration website, fill out the Digital Elective Registration Form.
- You will be asked to select three different elective options. Failure to do so, will result in your options being selected for you.
- Your parents will need to sign the form digitally. Make sure you have reviewed your choices with them before pressing submit.
The deadline to submit your elective registration form is next week, Thursday, February 11 at 4:00 pm. If you have any questions, feel free to email your counselor or fill out our Counselor Appointment Request form. We will also be offering Registration drop-in dates via zoom to answer any questions you may have. The information can be found on our counseling website.
Attendance Raffle Winner - This week's Attendance Raffle winner is Ne'John Rice!!!! Way to go Ne'John, keep up the good work!
February Art Contest - The theme for this months art contest is Friendship. Be sure to check out the Art Contest Flyer for more information!
Virtual Math Tutoring is now available!
CANVAS TIPS AND TRICKS
February 15 - No School
February 22 - No School