Think Through Math (TTM) Grades 3rd-5th
- TTM is ready to go! There are a few changes on how to login into TTM. Students and teachers should access TTM through Clever Portal Login every time (including at home). The shortcut has been added to our campus shortcut folder.
- TTM Start card password is only for the parent when adding a student to their parent account.
- There is a 90 day window between the pre-test (placement test) and the first Benchmark.
- If a parent choose No on the AUP, Clever Portal will not allow access to TTM.
Enrichment Activities: 5th Grade
The enrichment activities for 5th grade have been moved to CMS! If you need help accessing them, let me know!
- FASTT Math is not compatible with Chromebooks
- Teacher login- username: e# (with the E) password: 4X4 (first letter capital)
- Student login- username: s# (with the S) password: 4 x 4 (first letter without capital)
- New students will be uploaded automatically
- Please refrain from changing teacher or student passwords (overnight they will be defaulted back to the 4 x4)
- If you have any concerns, please email and let me know.
- Please do not create a new password (the system overnight will default back to the 4 x 4)
- Collab teachers should have access to Pearson. If you do not have access, please let me know.
- If you are new and do not have access to Pearson, HR is working on inputting all the new hires. We will have to be patient!
District Hot Spots: Universal Screener
The district reviewed the recent Universal Screener and modeled the correct word structure poster for each hot spot. I will share the district hot spots with the appropriate word structure poster via Google doc.
- We will administer a basic facts test assessments every 2 weeks. You can choose the weeks you would like to assess.
- Students should be completing a basic facts test at least twice a month. You will document the data on a form that will be provided via email.
- Below are the grade level expectations:
- 1st Grade: Addition/Subtraction Facts within 20
- 2nd Grade: Mixed Facts (Addition/Subtraction) within 20
- 3rd Grade: Multiplication
- 4th Grade: Division
5th Grade: Mixed Facts (Multiplication/Division)
You can administer your first test by Sept. 30. In October you can choose which 2 weeks to administer.