John F Kennedy's Assassination
- On November 11, 1963 he put a wreath at the Tomb of the unknown soldier
- He was buried there to weeks later
- His wife rarely travled with him
- Lyndon B. Johnson Became president 99 minutes after JFK died
- Jackie Kennedy did not want to take off her pink blood stain suit
- Oswald was a Marxist
- lee Harvey Oswald got his gun for $19.95
Three Research Questions
Who was he shot by?
Kennedy was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald while traveling with his wife Jacqueline.
When was he born and when did he die?
May 29, 1917 in Brookline, Massachusetts
What event was he shot at ?
President Kennedy was aware that a feud among party leaders in Texas could jeopardize his chances of carrying the state in 1964, and one of his aims for the trip was to bring democrats together.