Resources for Using SeeSaw
Remote Learning for Teachers New to SeeSaw
This is offered several times per week. this week there are dates for April 6th, 8th, and 10th.
Remote Learning for Teachers Already using SeeSaw
This live webinar is held April 7 and 9, 2020. This link will take you to the registration page. It is for teachers already using SeeSaw with their students.
Create an Account and Class
Adding Students to Seesaw in Classes that Sign In with a Class Code
Create an Activity
Creating Your First Activity on SeeSaw
This webinar will be available April 6, 8, and 10, 2020. Registration required.
Students Post to Their Journal
Review and Approve Responses
Teacher Access Home Learning Codes for Students
- Student work and family communication can be found in one place
- Promotes continued visibility of student learning which in turns builds trust and support with families
- Empowers students to communicate with their family about their learning
- Provides safe communication that teachers control
- Multiple types of communication allow for whole group down to individual communication with students and families
- Multiple languages supported allowing for communication with all families
Register for the daily Q & A live webinar for answers to specific questions about SeeSaw.