#MichED Chat 4/23/14
"PLCs: the good, the bad, the ugly" @ Wednesday, 8 p.m.
Topic: PLCs - the good, the bad, the ugly
The #MichED chat team for 4/16:
Co-Moderator - John Bernia
Co-Moderator - Todd Bloch
Greeter - Jeff Bush
1. What is a PLC?
2. What is essential for a PLC to work?
3. Do ALL PLC’s have to have same format?
4. How does your administrator support you to grow your PLC?
5. How do you encourage fellow teachers to build their own PLC?
6. How do specials teachers fit into PLCs?
7. Could PLCs reach out of building, district, state?
April #MichED Chat Topics
4/1/14: Teaching in the Hybrid Classroom (with Chris Stanley)
4/9/14: Spring Break - No Chat
4/16/14: Redefining Curriculum
4/23/14: PLCs - the Good, the Bad, the Ugly
4/30/14: Service Learning (with Rachelle Wynkoop)