by jenna ontiveros
hey we all need to find a way too try and not use that much non renewable resoures. so thats why we need to use hydropower so that way we have enough coal or non renewable resoures.
what is hydropower
hydropower is the renewable energy contained in flowing water. electricity is generated useing hydropower is known as hydroelectricity and is also generally considered to be reliable.
the advantages and disadvantages
- it is better than burning coal because it wont pollute the air
- it is renewable so we wont run out of water
- coal mining can harm workers health hydroelectricity does not
- easy to labor to begin the turbine spining
- needs large fast moving water
- cost to build a dam
- can harm peoples homes and animals habitats