Midland Christian Elementary School
February Chapel Schedule:
- Tuesday, February 4 --- Chapel Program & Recognitions - Curry
- Friday, February 7 --- STAR Club
- Tuesday, February 11 --- Chapel Program & Recognitions - Bell
- Wednesday, February 12 --- Chapel Program & Recognitions - Gunter
- Thursday, February 13 --- Chapel Program & Recognitions - Tobias
- Wednesday, February 19 --- Chapel Program & Recognitions - Brunson
- Thursday, February 20 --- Chapel Program & Recognitions - Plemons/Lundberg
- Tuesday, February 25 --- Chapel Program & Recognitions - Fleming
- Wednesday, February 26 --- Chapel Program & Recognitions - Condit
- Thursday, February 27 --- Chapel Program & Recognitions - Bloodworth
Wednesday, February 5 - Reenrollment opens for current MCS Families
Tuesday, February 11 - S.T.E.A.M. Night (SLC, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.)Wednesday, February 12 - Crazy Sock Day
Friday, February 14 - End of the 4th Six Weeks
Friday, February 14 - Classroom Valentine's Parties & Elementary Half-Day (12:00 p.m. Dismissal)
Monday, February 17 - President's Day (Student/Staff Holiday - NO SCHOOL)
Tuesday, February 18 - 5th Six Weeks Begins
Thursday, February 20 - Report Cards
Friday, February 21 - Popcorn and M&Ms (PTF)
Friday, February 21 - MCS Auction
Thursday, February 27 - Pre-Kindergarten Program (McGraw, 7:00 p.m.)
SUPER Teacher of the Month
S - Selfless
U - Understanding
P - Positive
E - Energetic
R - Rigorous
"She is just amazing! She does not accept the status quo, but ALWAYS strives to be better. She is willing and excited to learn new things and above all it is evident that she loves God and the children she teaches."
"She loves her students as her own kids. Builds them up outside of the classroom. Truly cares about each one individually. Always positive towards others."
"She is the most loving and nurturing teacher I know. She is selfless and committed. Her kiddos are her kiddos even after they leave her and she is invested in their well-being."
"She is selfless and fun and CHOOSES to teach. She could've retired a long time ago, but she LOVES what she does! She is patient and gentle with her students and has a great rapport with parents."
Mustang of the Month
- SPOTLIGHT -
Kindergarteners are using their iPads to enhance their learning!