Secondary Campus Updates
Accomplishments and things on the horizon ...
Good stuff during the week of October 1 - 6, 2018
- The National Anthem has been added to our morning announcement routine. Our thanks to Mrs. Leo and our District Chorus performers for the recording
- The Bio 1 classes are campaigning to get their cell organelle voted in as the MOS IMPORTANT of the cell. The sales pitches are great to hear!
- The band traveled to Dunmore for the Cavalcade of bands.
Mole T-shirts were on sale in the Lobby during lunch periods.
- Congrats to Evie Williams on her D2 Class 3A golf title! TWO years in a row!
- PTA Reflections application forms are available in the office and attached below.
- The Girls Soccer team held Cancer Night supporting those who have lost their battle, won their battle, and are still fighting their battle with cancer.
- A Meeting was held with both 7th and 8th grade classes regarding the cell phone policy on the North Side of Campus.
- Play rehearsals for the upcoming performance of The Little Mermaid have begun. Congrats to the cast and crew!
Events on the horizon for the week of Oct 8 - 13, 2018
- Monday, Oct 8 - No School, Columbus Day Holiday.
- Tuesday, Oct 9 - A typical day of academic excellence!
- Wednesday, Oct 10 - Environmental Science field trip
- Thursday, Oct 11 - Administrative Team meeting
- Friday, Oct 12 - Watershed Team field trip
- Saturday, Oct 13 - PSAT exam at Crestwood
Biology is alive!
Sonya and Bailey teaching us about the functions of the Endoplasmic Reticulum!
Daniel and Korina received commendations from the National Merit Scholarship Program.
This is what we call GRIT!
Perseverance pays off!