Why you should get a vaccine
- "Some vaccines have proven nearly 99% immunity after two doses"
- "Outbreaks happen in communities with low vaccination rates"
- "I am glad I have never treated it in my years as physician. That may change soon if vaccination rates drop."
- "Why is a preventable respiratory infection making a come back? In no small thanks to low vaccination rates."
- "Keeping children healthy requires the cooperation of the large community"
- "In 1991 and 2014 the percentage of children whose parents had chosen to opt out of vaccines increased by 6% a year, resulting in a more than two fold increase"
- "the inevitable outbreaks of vaccine preventable diseases mostly among children who have not been vaccinated"
Why you shouldn't get a vaccine
- "the new media were obsessed with the notion that vaccines might be doing more harm than good."
- "it may not be good for the public health, he admitted to parents at a conference, But... for your individual child, I think it is a safe enough choice"
- "A handful of the confirmed Disney land cases were children who had received the vaccine but it wore off."