Parent Teacher Conferences
Arctic Light Elementary
PowerPTC Online Scheduling
We are excited to let you know that we will be using PowerPTC Online Scheduling, a convenient and easy way for parents and guardians to sign up for Parent Teacher Conferences online this year!
The parent portal for scheduling will open this year on Tuesday, October 16th, at 8:00 to allow you to schedule your conferences, and will stay open for scheduling through 8:00 am, Wednesday, October 24th.
You can access the PowerPTC through a link in your Parent PowerSchool account located in the upper right hand side of the PowerSchool home page. (This icon will not appear until 8:00 am, Oct. 16th).
Scheduling Your Conferences
1. Log into your Parent PowerSchool account.
2. Click on the small box with arrow pointing up, located in the upper right hand corner.
3. Click on the PowerPTC page link.
4. Click on Conference Schedule.
5. Select the date you would like to schedule your appointments on.
6. Select a starting time for your appointments.
7. If you would not like to attend conferences with certain courses, uncheck the box under the Schedule column.
8. Click Build Your Schedule Now!
9. Finally, click Print Schedule to create a hard copy of your parent-teacher conference schedule.
10. If you are scheduling for more than one student, you can switch the active student you are scheduled for by clicking on the Select a Student link from the left-hand menu.
**Quick reminder you cannot access PTC through the app on your phone. You must use the full website version.
** You must have a powerschool account already established to be able to follow the PTC link.
If you have questions or concerns please feel free to call our front office at 907-356-2038.
PowerPTC Online Scheduling Opens:
Tuesday, Oct. 16th, 8am to Wednesday, Oct. 24th, 8am
This is an online event.
The scheduling portal CLOSES on Wednesday, October 24th @ 8:00 am.