Don't Fall Into Tobacco!
by: Anna & Madison
What Is Tobacco?
What Tobacco Causes
Tobacco is a very dangerous product. Tobacco has a drug called nicotine which is very addictive so you can't quit quick, it is hard to quit. Tobacco has 19 known chemicals which cause cancer. Tobacco is the dried leafs of the tobacco plant. It can also cause death. You can get asthma and cause other people to get asthma too. That is called second hand smoke. second hand smoke it dangerous for the people around you. Tobacco kills more than 440,000 Americans each year, and that's just Americans! Together we can stop tobacco use in the U.S.
- Makes your breath stink
- Makes your teeth turn yellow
- Gum disease
- Tooth decay
- Poor healing after mouth sugery
- Makes your friends not want to be around you because you stink or smell like tobacco
- Makes your teeth look gross so people don't want to be around you
- Wrinkles so you look way older than you really are
- Smokes cough a lot so your friends don't want to be around you
- tooth decay makes you look weird or wrong
Mental and Emotional Health
- Makes you sad that people don't want to be around you
- Makes you addicted and you can't quit
Types Of Tobacco