Pine Hollow Middle School
Pine Hollow News: January 26, 2021
Lots of information to share this week, so thank you for reading, checking out our school website, and joining us at our PTSA meeting tomorrow evening! Have a great rest of your week, stay dry, and let us know if you need anything! Best,
Principal, Pine Hollow Middle School
8th Grade Picture Day is Tomorrow, 1/27
- PTSA Meeting Tomorrow: Even though kids are still in distance learning, the PTSA is working hard to find new ways to support the staff and students. Please join us on Zoom for this month's PTSA meeting tomorrow, 1/27, at 7:30pm to hear the latest news and share your ideas.
- Dine and Donate: Our next dine and donate is at MOD Pizza tomorrow, 1/27. Please register here to let them know you are coming. Visit our website to see a schedule of all upcoming dine and donate events.
- PBIS: The next PBIS pick-up day will be Friday, February 26th. Items can be picked up in the Multi-Use-Room from 2:00-5:00pm. Deadline to order is Sunday, February 21st. If you want to donate items to the PBIS store, please bring NEW items to the office or shop the Pine Hollow Wish List... we need items to help stock the PBIS store!
- Spirit Days: Be sure to watch our FB page for spirit wear days. Mr. Campo awards PBIS points to all students that participate. Spirit Wear can be purchased online and shipped directly to your home.
- Parent Raffle: Follow the PTSA on Facebook to participate in monthly giveaways!
- Auction: The PTSA plans to host an online auction this spring. If you would like to help, or have items to donate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honor Roll... Congratulations!
Honor Roll students can pick up their Honor Roll sticker(s) starting tomorrow in the Multi-Use-Room. Please come when the Multi-Use-Room is open for food service (8:00am-12:30pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays) or during student pictures (3:00-6:00pm tomorrow, 1/27). Honor Roll students will also be placed in a drawing for various grade level prizes!