La Charla Con Sra. Chaney
Week 12 - Randolph Middle 2015-2016 - Q2
We are in Unit 3 // Estamos en Unidad 3
I can say where my house/apartment is.
I can describe my house/apartment.
I can talk about the rooms in my house and what I do in each room.
I can talk about what items/furniture are in each room.
This week's assignments: WEEK 12
Unidad 3 | Lección 2
_____ Práctica de Vocabulario
_____ Actividades de Vocabulario
_____ Prueba de Vocabulario
_____ Práctica de Gramática
Required Live Classes
As you know we had students watching archives of RLCs 1st quarter but last week and yesterday we were able to arrange a quick live class LIVE and it was great! The archives are below. Each video is approximately 30 minutes.
RLC on Navigating Moodle + Understanding the Course
RLC on U1/2 project and Conjugating Regular AR/ER/IR verbs for yo
NCVPS Spirit Week!
Reminder about Academic Integrity
Things to keep in mind:
- All students get multiple submissions on any speaking, writing or projects. They will get custom teacher feedback and then can resubmit the assignment after making changes.
- If a student is suspected of using a translator/outside resource the teacher will leave the student feedback saying that they need to be called by that student.
- If a translator/outside resource is used the student will receive a ZERO on the assignment and have to re-do it for a maximum of 70% on the assignment.
Resources students CAN USE to help them:
- Vocabulary lists for each unit contain all vocabulary and structures needed for that unit's assignments
- Their online teacher using appropriate contact methods (Moodle message, Blackboard IM, call or text during appropriate hours)
- The NCVPS Peer Tutoring Center
To read more about Academic Integrity and NCVPS click here:
For Parents: The Gradebook
Future Ready Graduates
- Science Savvy
- Strong Team Contributor
- Effective Problem Solver
- Critical Thinker
- Financially Literate Citizen
- Literate Consumer of Media
- Curious Researcher
- Capable Technology User
- Creative/Innovative Thinker
- Proficient Reader
- Effective Communicator
- Self-Directed Responsible Worker
- Skilled Mathematician
- Relationship Builder
- Knowledgable Global Citizen
- Health-Focused Life-Long Learner
These attributes were adopted from the Framework for P21 Partnership for 21st Century Learning, read more about them here. Online learning is a great avenue to prepare students and to help them develop these skills.
Mrs. Kellie Chaney
Office Hours: Tuesday/Thursday 2-5pm
During office hours Mrs. Chaney can be reached via call, text, Blackboard IM or iMessage. If students are not able to communicate with Mrs. Chaney during this time they can set up another time via Moodle message or text.