Mrs. Erdmann's Mighty Makers
AKA 4th grade Woodland Wolves
Upcoming Field Trip
With our new Bridges program, the homework comes home less frequently than in years past. I also realize that the homework may take longer so I try to give the students two days to complete it. Homework should be a review of what we learned in class, but with this being a new program sometimes there are gaps between what they have learned and what is expected on the Home Connection. So, if your child is getting to a frustrational point on homework, please make a note of it on the top and allow them to be finished. While I do not correct homework, I do check to make sure all students have handed it in. If not, they will need to stay in for recess to finish as much as they can. We use the Home Connections as a tool to discuss problems the students encountered the night before.
- The Book Swap will be held tomorrow. If you can help, please let me know.
- Tomorrow night is the Kimberly High School Homecoming parade! Go Makers!
- This Friday, October 2, is the Fun Run! Don't forget to wear your Fun Run tshirts and bring water bottles!
- Talent Show sign up has been extended to Oct. 5. Share your talents at the Talent Show on October 30 at 6:00 pm.
- On Monday, October 5, students should wear RED to support our work with the Woodland Way.