Coloma Junior High
Week of January 4, 2021
- As we return to school it will be important that you are checking your child's symptoms each and every day so that we can continue with our face to face education. A link for a symptom checker is available below.
- Report cards will be available in the Parent Portal this week. The report card will reflect both Marking Period 1 and Marking Period 2 as well as an overall for Semester 1. Be sure to check PowerSchool on a regular basis so that you are aware of your child's progress.
- At the start of any semester there may be some schedule adjustments. All students will report to their 1st semester, 1st hour class upon arrival on Monday. Teachers will then distribute 2nd semester schedules that will reflect any changes that have been made. Students will then pass to their new 1st hour class if needed.
Conduct Daily Health Screenings
- temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- sore throat
- an uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing
- the onset of a severe headache
- diarrhea and/or vomiting
- unusual belly pain
- new loss of taste or smell
IMPORTANT: Based on Board policies and written guidance from local, state and federal health officials, in order for your child to return to school after experiencing one or more of the above symptoms a parent/guardian must provide a negative COVID-19 test result or a doctor’s note releasing the student to attend school. If you do not provide a negative COVID-19 test result or doctor’s note, then your student will be excluded from Coloma Community Schools for ten (10) days from the first day they had symptoms. They must also be fever free for 24 hours and/or their symptoms have improved after the ten (10) day exclusion period before they can return.
The Week Ahead...
RTI - 5th Hour
RTI - 6th Hour
Report Cards Posted
RTI - 1st Hour
RTI - 2nd Hour
RTI - 3rd Hour
This link provides you with the most up to date information regarding our Return to School Communication.
1/13 - Delayed Start
1/18 - No School
2/10 - Delayed Start
2/12 - No School - Mid Winter Break
2/15 - No School - Mid Winter Break
2/24 - Delayed Start
2/24 - Parent Teacher Conferences 4pm - 7pm