Cortez Spy Report
From the desk of Mrs. Cortez ~Week of February 8, 2016~
Important Lower Pottsgrove Upcoming Dates
Monday 2/8 ~ Class trip to the book fair
Wednesday 2/10 ~ PTA Meeting ~ 6:30
Thursday 2/11 ~ Book Fair Ends / Family Fun Night ~ 6 - 8 pm
Friday 2/12 ~ Professional Development Day ~ No School
Monday 2/15 ~ President's Day ~ No School
Tuesday - *Read 30 minutes, *Practice facts, *SL 7.2, * Word Work
Wednesday - *Read 30 minutes, *Practice facts, *SL 7.3, *Word Work
Thursday - *Read 30 minutes, *Practice facts, *SL 7.4, *Word Work
Encore This Week
Tuesday - Day 5 - Music
Wednesday - Day 6 - Computers
Thursday - Day 1 - P.E. *Don't forget to have your child wear sneakers to school.
Winter Recess Guidelines
Spy Kid of the Week
W.I.P. (Work In Progress)
Classroom Camp In
Thursday, Feb. 11th, 2:15-3:15pm
1) Flashlight and a favorite book
2) Pillow and sleeping bag or favorite blanket
3) Comfy clothes
4) Individual portion of chocolate bar, marshmallows, and graham crackers for smores fraction lesson.
After recess we will dim the lights and read by firelight!
We LOVE math!!!!
Use the link above to support your child's success as a 4th Grade Mathematician!
*Copies of ALL Study Links
*Help with 4th Grade algorithms
*Vocabulary definitions and examples
*Games that can be played at home.
1. Select Learn About Everyday Mathematics at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to sign in.
2. Select Parent Resources from the menu on the left.
3. Select Grade 4.
4. Select the Unit that we are currently studying.
5. Scroll down. You will see Vocabulary, Study Link Help, and Games
Do you need help? Be sure to see Mrs. Cortez for a recess review session on a Monday or Friday!