The Road To Entrepenurship
By: Rakan AlZagha
The Beginning of the Road To Success:
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Keeping tabs on the competition
- Making deals
- Maintain employees
- Getting stock
- Stay updated on what's new
Education and Training
Preffered Job Skills
- Communication skills - being able to communicate with people in a respectful manner.
- Negotiating skills - being able to satisfy your end of the deal as well as the trader or buyer.
- Problem Solving - solving problems in the workplace/coworkers/defective products.
- Professionalism - being able to do tasks with precision and speed.
High School Preparation:
Sports & Entertainment Marketing- I might want to go into sport store franchising like GNC or something so it would be helpful to see what athletes are interested in.
Entrepreneurship- It is a business class that will help me learn more about the business world in general.
Future business leaders of America- Will teach me how to function in the business world.Class of 2018- Will teach me leadership skills that I will need if I am going to be a boss.
Mr. Mccabe - Leyden Teacher
Ms. Gorzynski - East Leyden Teacher
Mrs. Miller - East Leyden Teacher
University's I would like to attend:
North Carolina University
University of Chicago