Merryhill School News
February 1, 2019
2019-2020 School Year
Just a reminder that our early registration is continuing. The deadline for the early promotional fees for preschool and before and after school is today; the early deadline for elementary is February 15th. We look forward to having your child with us for the 2019-2020 school year and are excited to spend our days learning and expanding the knowledge of our amazing students! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Make sure to get your registration forms and payments turned in during our early registration promotion!
Joust! A Mighty Medieval Musical - February 28th at 7:00 p.m.
Tickets for this event go on sale today through February 20th and will be $10/adults and $5/students. (Students performing in the musical will not need a ticket.) After February 20th, the ticket prices will become $20/adults and $10/students.
Yankee Candle Fundraiser
Daddy and Daughter Dance Tickets - deadline to purchase is 2/6/19
Front Door Safety
- February 1: Early Registration Deadline - preschool and after school
- February 4: 4th/5th/6th Grades enrichment trip to UTA Planetarium
- February 5: Kindergarten Club
- February 6: 2nd Grade enrichment trip to Bass Hall
- February 6: Kona Ice (available for all students in elementary building)
- February 7: CiCi's Night
- February 7: Scripps Area Spelling Bee - Good luck Hayden!!
- February 8: Step Up Day - Rising Kindergarten and older
- February 12: 3rd Grade trip to Waco
- February 13: Nursery Rhyme Parade 10:00 a.m.
- February 14: Valentine's Day card exchange and parties
- February 15: College Day
- February 15: Intermediate Step Up Day
- February 15: Daddy and Daughter Dance 7:00-9:00 p.m. (Elementary building closes at 5:30 p.m. in preparation of dance.)
- February 18: Student holiday - no instructional classes
- February 19: Lunch Bunch
- February 19: Kindergarten Club
- February 19-22: Science Fair