Colrain Central School News
Where we learn by serving...
September 9, 2022
A Note From Mrs. Looman
- Last call for the annual forms linked below. Any forms not completed by the end of the day today will grant the permission outlined on the forms.
- We are excited to have Ms. Miller in a new role this year. Her work as our Service Learning Coordinator is now being linked with the role of Library Manager. Please be sure to read her letter below.
- Don't forget about Instrumental Rental Night on Friday, Sept. 16th at 6:30 at BSE. Please reach out to Mr. Green with any questions you may have.
Mark your calendar! The next PTO meeting is Tuesday, Sept. 13th at 3:30.
Join us on Wednesday September 21st for an evening of Colrain Central School fun!
While attending Open House at 6pm, view your child's entry and ribbons in the Harvest Fair, pick up your Fall Mums, enjoy a pre-ordered meal for your family by the PTO(details coming soon), and checkout the PTO's new winter hats, t-shirts and sweatshirts for sale, specially made to show your school pride!
Fall Mum Fundraiser-Support the PTO while making your yard beautiful and ready for fall!
-We will be taking orders until 9/18, please use the link below to place an order!
Pick-up your mums on Wednesday 9/21 between 5pm-7pm.
Harvest Fair 9/21
Use the link below to check out the categories and start thinking of entries!
Supper at Open House
As a special event, the PTO will be offering the opportunity to order grinders, and soup/sandwich combos for families to pre-order for supper on the evening of Wednesday September 21st, Open House. Caregivers, don't worry about rushing through supper the attend Open House, pre-order with the PTO and enjoy a family fun evening! Detail on offerings will be available next week!
The PTO supports students/staff/school community in many ways!
From Mr. Green
Hi Colrain families,
Welcome back to another exciting year! I just wanted to remind everyone that Gerry’s music will be hosting their musical instrument rental night at Buckland Shelburne Elementary school on Friday, September 16 at 6:30 pm. Just in case you are unable to attend, I’ll include some additional info here:
3 Easy Ways to Rent!!
1. Come to the rental meeting on September 16th, at 6:30 pm at Buckland Shelburne El! 2. Visit us online at www.gerrysmusicshop.com. Click on the Rental Link.
3. Call 1-800-724-7402 for assistance.
Thank you, and have a great year everyone!
save the date!
9/13: PTO meeting 3:30
9/16: Instrumental Rental Night @ BSE 6:30pm
9/18: PTO mum orders due
9/21: Mum pickup, Harvest Fair
9/21: Open House 6:00 pm
September early release dates:
1:50 dismissals: 9/21, 9/28