Why should you franchise with us?
What does it cost to start a Schlotzsky's?
- Initial fee- $30,000
- Low investment- $503,814
- High investment- $786,984
- Supplies- $25,000
- Permits- $1,000
- Training- $37,000
- Advertising- $25,000 initial and (4% compounded annually)
- Insurance- $8,000
- Equipment- $220,000
- Building is completely up to you and out of your pocket
Not convinced this is for you?
The average profits of a one year term with Schlotzsky's exceed one million dollars...
This means you get your money back within a year!!!!
How many other franchises can offer that!
Things you'll love about us...
- Family started and corporately owned
- Multi billion dollar company
- Deli and sandwich company... Which is increasingly more popular
- Ease of management and ease of setup...
- LOW ROYALTIES- 6% of all sales!!!
- RATE OF RETURN IS APPROXIMATELY 15%!!!
What is the community set for?
- Schlotzsky's is a deli fast casual food chain and is oriented toward middle age to later age people (30-75)
- Schlotzsky's NORMALLY pays their employees $10-$12/hr entry with room for growth
- If it hit Lindale, to my knowledge, it would be the ONLY deli sandwich shop in the area, hence, PRACTICALLY NO COMPETITION!!!
- Lindale has low crime rates as compared to other cities and the average age of residents is 34 years old
- The BBB has had zero cooperate complaints, any complaints have been on an individual level
- Schlotzsky's has been known for having a reputation amongst its employees and franchisees
- No known lawsuits
- Where you place the business is ALMOST completely up to you
- Training is provided by corporate but you must pay the training costs
- They decorate and provide supplies once you have a building built or bought
When and Where
- Schlotzsky's was created in 1971 and immediately started franchising in 1976 out of Austin, Texas