The Viking View - Families
Monday November 16th
From the Desk of Principal Williams
What are you grateful for? I know that these times can be challenging and difficult. During some of our hardest times, it is helpful to think of all that we are grateful for. Here are some of mine;
- The Steele Lane Staff - they have been going above and beyond to support your families and students.
- Our students are trying so hard at home to persevere and participate and complete assignments that their teachers are giving them.
- Our families at home doing the hard work of being an educational partner during distance learning.
May the FORCE be with you,
Steele Lane Scholars of the Week
Jorge Medina Labra
Hailee Noll, Lizeth Martinez Sandoval
Sawyer Johnson Aubree Reaves
Fabiola Albor Hernadez, Jared Galvan Nunez
Chris Sandoval Labra & Janessa Corona
Estefani Castro Hercules & Brian Solano Roman
Meagan Saman, Daleysa Garcia Bailon
Jazlene Jimenez and Damian Munoz
Gerardo Avila and Yorismay Moreno
Anthony “Hector” Crespo and Karolane Alcazar
Evelyn Banuelos, Edwin Franco Heredia
Milli Albor Hernandez, Freeman Olivera
Dominic Bianchini and Allison Lopez
Ben Stickel & Valerie Mendoza
All students who receive a weekly Scholar award will be included in a monthly drawing at the end of the month.
Apps To Support Your Student At Home
Please support your student in accessing these apps.
Log into ClassLink today.
When you are on campus
As we welcome families/students to campus for our various material distribution, we'd like to remind you of a few health and safety protocols.
1. Please stay home if you or your student:
- exhibit COVID-19 symptoms (i.e. fever of 100.4°F or higher, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, etc.)
- tested positive for COVID-19, and are within the 10-day isolation period
- have had close contact (longer than 15 minutes) with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- live or cohabitate with a person who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19
- traveled outside of the state (specifically to high-risk areas) within the past 14 days
2. While on campus, please respect social distancing of 6 feet and wear a mask at all times. We recommend sanitizing your hands prior to and after the event.