Now Enrolling for 2019-2020 School year!
Dear Clubhouse Before and After School Families,
Summer is nearing an end and we can't be more excited for our next school year. So many exciting activities, programs and fun await!
We have been working hard since we ended the 2018/2019 school year to make enrollment a breeze! Carelot Clubhouse, your before and after school program has gone green!
All enrollment paperwork is now done electronically and can even be completed from a smartphone or tablet. It is our hope to leave an impact on our environment with less paper and also improve the enrollment experience by making it very simple. If you have a need to enroll in before or after care you can simply click this link http://carelot.net/curriculum-programs/school-age-program/ and start the enrollment process. We look forward to the 2019/2020 school year and getting to know all of our new children and families!
Heather, Lorraine and all the Clubhouse Staff
Carelot Clubhouse programs
Conveniently located in the following schools:
- The Friendship School -Waterford
- Oswegatchie School- Waterford
- Great Neck School- Waterford
- Quaker Hill School- Waterford
- Griswold Elementary School- Griswold
- Winthrop STEM Elementary Magnet School- New London
- Nathan Hale Elementary School- New London
Carelot Clubhouse is committed to providing a safe, comfortable supervised program for children in kindergarten through sixth grade. The Program promotes individual self-esteem and provides opportunities for recreation, relaxation, and creative learning experiences. The Program offers age-specific and mixed-group programming, cultural sensitivity, and mutual respect between the children and staff. Family involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
The Carelot Clubhouse program offers a personal, creative, safe, and nurturing environment. The overriding strength of our Program lies in our integration with the Public School curriculum and community, our respect for each other (child, teacher, parent/guardian), and a friendly learning atmosphere that takes each child's interests and uniqueness into account. The Program is committed to enhancing your child’s out of school experience and includes the following elements:
· staff and programming that model mutual respect, tolerance, cooperation, and conflict resolution; developmentally-appropriate activities in a nurturing and culturally sensitive environment;
· a variety of recreation, enrichment and creative learning activities for different interests;
· time for indoor and outdoor play as well as homework assistance:
· regular communications among school staff to enhance activities.
By participating in a mixed age group, the children learn group interaction, responsibility, taking initiative, cooperation, as well as respect for one another. Children learn to make appropriate choices, use free time wisely and develop hobbies and skills for life-long learning.