What is Communism?
Communism is a socioeconomic system structured upon common ownership of the means of production and characterized by the absence of social classes, money, and state.
Karl Marx's Communism
Karl Marx's Communism was the best economic philosphy, attracting many people because:
- Communism focuses on education
- Communism supports the emancipation of women
- Communism focuses on the production of resources collectively
Advantages Communism has Over Other Philosophies:
- Communism has no interests seperate and apart from those of the proletariat as a whole
- Communism points out and brings to common interests to the front of the entire proletariat
- Communism always represents the interests of the movement as a whole
- Communism pushes others forward
Places that Practice Communism
- North Korea