Shepard Staff Updates
April 5, 2019
To Do and Thank You
To Do (New):
1. Check the schedule for next Tuesday and Wednesday to make sure you have a clear understanding of how things will work on our STAAR days.
2. Remind parents that the school will be closed for lunch/volunteers next week.
3. Make sure that you are wearing your badge in a visible place and checking that your grade level doors are locked everyday (The auditor may walk around to check this on April 15th).
To Do (Old):
1. Get ready for data digs.
2. Make sure your personal trade hours are all updated and in MLP. Every staff member scheduled to work on November 19th and April 22nd should have 7.5 personal and 7.5 campus trade hours.
1. Great job to Dana Sosebee and ALL of the first grade students/teachers for a fantastic performance!
2. Thank you to all staff members who were recognized for their amazing dedication to Shepard and the district! We are Plano strong! Thank you to everyone who attended the Service Awards Banquet - it was awesome!
3. Thank you in advance for everyone's flexibility and willingness to help next week with all things STAAR related.
4. Awesome work to Erin for prepping everything for STAAR. Also a big thank you to Kristin, Jayme, Julie and Marieca for helping to make STAAR groups and make sure that every student is taken care of for STAAR!
5. We always appreciate each grade levels hard work during extended planning - Keep it up!
6. Thank you to Lizzie Grego for rescuing a hat from the bus, so a student had it for the first grade performance.
Week of April 8: ***Building CLOSED to all visitors and volunteers ALL week.***
April 8: Kate out AM (Levi getting tubes)
April 9: 4th Grade STAAR Writing, 5th Grade STAAR Math - Breakfast tacos from PTA
April 10: 5th Grade STAAR Reading - Pizza for lunch from Kristin and Kate
April 11: Data Dig - B
April 12: Popcorn and pop from PTA; Emma's wedding shower
Week of April 15:
April 15: Fire drill, TTESS conference with Kristin
April 16: TTESS conferences with Kate
April 17: Kristin and Kate off campus AM for Principal Meeting
April 18: Data Dig - C; campus audit (auditor will walk the building to check that doors are locked and teachers are wearing badges)
April 19: NO SCHOOL!