Graduation Moved to WHS Gymnasium
I know this message may come as a disappointment to some, but I have made the decision to move graduation indoors for tonight. The more I investigate the weather forecast, the higher the percentage that severe weather could occur at 6:00 pm. For the safety of our students, families, staff, and those setting up the ceremony, I feel that an indoor graduation is best.
Here are the logistics for our indoor graduation:
- The ceremony will take place at 6:00 pm in the Watertown High School gymnasium.
- Parking will be a challenge, so please arrive early. You may park in our back parking lot and behind the Philips Administration Building. Street parking is also permitted.
- There is no limit to the number of guests, however, it will be first come first served for seating.
- Guests should enter through the Common St. athletic entrance. Gates will be closed throughout the building, so entering through other doors will not get you to where you need to be.
- Accessible parking will be available and limited to the small parking lot in front of the Philips Building. Please make sure to email Linda Tracy to be on this list.
- Graduates should report to the auditorium at 5:15 pm. We will line graduates up in the auditorium to process.