LORD OF THE FLIES
JACK THE BOSS
- Jack was the leader.
- Jack became a evil dictator.
- Jack we kill anyone who was against him.
- "You're talking to much, shut up, fatty."(pg21)
- Jack turned heartless.
- Jack became a bad person.
- Jack went from nice to mean.
- The Island was like a lagoon.
- The Island became death trap.
- The Island was tropical.
Rules are important because with out them they will be chaos. Without rules they would be a lot of killing. They are good as long as you don't over use them. Rules stops crime rates. Rules are good for the society.
Who is the author?
- WILLIAM GOLDING
- "In September 1953, after many rejections from other publishers, Golding sent a manuscript to Faber & Faber and was initially rejected by their reader. His book however was championed by Charles Monteith, a new editor at the firm. Monteith asked for some changes to the text and the novel was published in September 1954 as Lord of the Flies." (Unknown)