"What's Your Type?"
By: Taylor Butler
Personality Type's of INFPs
1) People with an INFP personality type are always interested in understanding and helping others.
2) INFPs are known to be thoughtful, quiet, and utopian.
3) INFPs aim to live in agreement with their well-developed value system. They have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything.
- desire to study something is driven by their desire to find solutions facing humanity
- good at retaining theoretical material, especially when it actively engages their feelings
- able to deeply grasp material independently
- able to actively work with material they have learned well and understood
- do not have a high level of tolerance to high levels of learning related stress