PBIS Student News January 2021
Fuller Middle School - Framingham Public Schools
Translations are available by scrolling to the bottom of each newsletter and clicking on the "Translate" black bar.
Las traducciones están disponibles al desplazarse hasta la parte inferior de cada boletín y hacer clic en la barra negra "Traducir".
Traduções estão disponíveis rolando até o final de cada newsletter e clicando na barra preta "Traduzir".
New School New Core Value for 2021 -2022 & Beyond
We are changing one of the school's core values. We are changing Results to something else and would like your input.
Step #1 – Press the button below
Step #2 – Select Your Core Value
Step #3 –Complete and Submit Your Core Value Survey
Our school is participating in an important district initiative. It is called Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS).
What is Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)?
PBIS is a school-wide, evidence-based framework that is meant to help with:
- Improve school climate
- Improve the social-emotional competence of students
- Improve academic achievement
- Decrease unsafe behavior in schools
FULLER CORE VALUES
Respect, Responsibility, and Results represent Fuller Middle School’s Core Values. We live and operate by these core values in all areas of the school and our community.
Coping with Stress
- Relax your body often by doing things that work for you—take deep breaths, stretch, meditate, wash your face and hands, or engage in pleasurable hobbies.
- Pace yourself between stressful activities, and do a fun thing after a hard task.
- Use time off to relax—eat a good meal, read, listen to music, take a bath, or talk to your family or the school counselors