Tech Tips #3.28
Week of March 28, 2016
Taking a Picture with the Document Camera & Inserting it into a Flipchart in 10 Easy Steps
If you do not have the WHITE USB cable connecting the your Laptop & Document Camera, contact your CTS.
Click the link below for instructions on installing the Epson Document Camera software.
1. Make sure the Document Camera is powered ON.
2. Put your paper or object under your Document Camera.
3. Open ActivInspire.
4. Click the Insert menu.
5. Click From Scanner/Camera...
6. The ActivInspire window will minimize to show the window below.
7. Make sure EPSON Document Camera is selected in the Sources list and click the Select button.
8. A new window will open showing what is under the document camera, make adjustments as needed on the Document Camera (focus, brightness, light, etc).
9. Click the Capture button.
10. The image will be placed into your existing flipchart and can be edited like any object (resize, move, etc).
GCCISD Educational Technology
We are here to help! Contact us!
Lori Roberts - REL Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Regina Rogers - GCM Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Robyn Sewell - RSS Feeder Ed Tech Specialist