Jan 11-15, 2016
News for the Week
Monday, Jan 11th
Tuesday, Jan 12th
- Snow Day - Make Up Day will be Monday, Jan 18th
- Yearbook Pictures will need to be re-scheduled
- Council Meeting was cancelled - will not be re-scheduled
Tuesday, Jan 12th
- 2 Hour Delay - Please see the schedule attached and use the tab - 2 Hour Delay
Wednesday, Jan 13th
- Case Conference
- Advisory Groups will not meet due to the shortened week and delays.
Friday, Jan 15th
- Sally at CSO for Administrator's Meeting
School Registration for 2016-17
School Registration Information will be included in the Purple Folders this Wednesday. This will include specifics about Preschool Registration and K-8 Registration. Your help is needed in adding this to your newsletters (beginning Thursday). Thank you in advance.
At a glance:
- Faculty and Staff may register their child for preschool (3 or 4 yr old) on Jan 14th and 15th. You may turn in registration forms with payment to Cindy or Staci.
- Preschool Registration opens to ALL current Holy Trinity Catholic School families (those who have a 3 yr old through 8th grader currently enrolled) on Tuesday, Jan 19th and continues through Wednesday, Jan 20th during the Central Campus school office hours of 7:30am - 4:00pm.
- Preschool Registration then opens to the public on Thursday, Jan 21st at 6:00pm in the Central Office gym.
- A copy of birth certificate (unless one is already on file), current immunization record, registration fee, and August tuition payment (both of which are non-refundable) are due at time of Registration.
- All current families will be able to register for the 2016-17 school year beginning Jan 31st.
- A registration fee of $100, which will be applied to book and technology fees, is due at the time of registration.
- We kindly ask that K-8 payments be kept separate of our preschool payments, for our tracking purposes.
...is up an running. You should be seeing this as your default home page. If you would like for us to add any special links, please send Tyler or I an email with your name, the name of the site as you want it referenced, and the url for the link. You may also feel free to encourage parents to check it out too!
Seeing you present and socializing at the Hoot helps the community to make connections to you as a teacher and to Holy Trinity Catholic School. Your presence is appreciated, if even just for a short while. Tyler has sent out a sign-up genius for various volunteer shifts, please be sure to check it out and see what you can do. Thanks!