ELAR Unit CLC
December 1, 2015
Norms (1st ELAR Team CLC)
Figure 19 Conference (https://www.smore.com/8p1me)
Deer Crossing Video
Long Term Goals
Next Unit Goals
Short term goals
Unit 4 Dates
Grading - 2nd Semester
Respect members by valuing all opinions, ideas, and job duties.
Honor our time by being punctual and present.
Be committed to the group and be engaged and focused in a positive manner.
Work with each other to support and follow the decisions of the team.
Acknowledge all communication with each other in a timely and professional manner.
1. Students will increase Figure 19 questions by 5% from the last unit test.
2. Students will increase 7.2E by 5% from the last unit test.
1. Students will show an increase of 5% in mastery on the next unit test.
2. Students will show an increase of 5% in mastery on commended scores.
1. Students will show an increase of 5% on TEK 8.2B.
2. Students will show an increase of 5% on TEK 8.2E.
3. Students will show an increase of 5% on Fig. 19 questions.
What are your small wins?
What are your goals for next unit?
Window: December 14th - 17th
**December 18th is early release
Comments/Suggestions: By Wednesday, December 4th
Progress Reports: December 11th
Christmas Open House (FISD): December 17th
Early Release: December 18th
**ELAR Team CLC - Monday, December 14th
Action Plan for Long Term Goal
Vertical Alignment (Vocabulary, Ideas, Etc)