Geography of England
Egland comprises most of the central and southern two-thirds of the island of Great Britain, in addition to a number of small islands of which the largest is the Isle of Wight. England is bordered to the north by Scotland and to the west of Wales.
Region of England
- East of England
- East Midlands
- North East
- South East
- South West
- North West
- West Midlands.
Area of England
50,346 mi square
Warm summers and cool winters. Summers are cooler but winters are milder. The overall climate in England is called temperate maritime.
City of London, Egland- 7,556,900 people
Birmingham, England- 984,33 people
Glasgow, Scotland- 610,268 people
Most foods in London are normal to Americas. But there are some differences, they are known for pretty and very elegant foods. Fish and chips are popular along with drinking tea.
- Maundy Thursday- day before easter where theQueen gives money to old people
- Drinking tea and enjoying the outdoors is common
- Ceremony of the Keys- where chief warder and sentry lock up the tower together and then together give the keys back to the Queen
AIDS and Etc.
103,700 people living with HIV
0.19% adult HIV prevalence
6,151 new HIV infections
613 AIDS related deaths
91% adults on antiretroviral treatment
Language of England
ENGLISH BUT WITH A ACCENT!!
- 29 per cent consisted of only one person. In 1973 nine per cent of adults lived alone.
- 20 per cent consisted of four or more people.
- 12.3 million household consist of a couple with or without children.
- The average size of household in the UK in 2013 was 2.4
- 1.7 is the average number of dependent children in a family
Clothings is pretty normal, but there are a few more changes. England has more up to date style with fancy dresses, shirts, skirts and tuxideos
- Alton Towers
- Horse Back riding
- Windsor Castle
England form of Government is a constitutional Monarchy, which combines a monarch head of state with a parliamentary.
- Status is FREE
- Freedom rating (1=bests,7+worst) 1.0
- Civil Liberties =1
- Political rights= 1
- GDP of England= 2 trillion USD
- GDP of World=75.59 trillion
- Labor= 2%